CDR Collector is intended for reading and preliminary processing of the charging information from CS-domains (Circuit Switched Networks), PS-domains (Packet Switched Networks), softswitches, CGs (Charging Gateways) and other network elements generating CDRs.
- multi-threads CDR processing;
- CDR transferring to main billing server;
- Windows application or Windows service modes;
- PULL method - Collector is a client;
- PUSH method - Collector is a server;
- integration with all network element types.
Protocols are supported:
- any other protocol type if needed.
CDR formats are supported:
- ASN.1 Basic Encoding Rules (BER);
- ASN.1 unaligned based Packed Encoding Rules (unaligned based PER);
- ASN.1 aligned based Packed Encoding Rules (aligned based PER);
- ASN.1 XML Encoding Rules (XER);
- any other format if needed (We have integration experience with Siemens, Huawei, Motorola, Ericsson, Qualcomm etc).